Visit Ciccone Art on Facebook
or at my online store: jill-cicconepike.artistwebsites.com
Jill Ciccone Pike,artist
Capture your memories on canvas, and create a family heirloom from your photos.
Click on paintings to enlarge.
Tips for Photographing Pets and Children:
- Shoot photos at eye level.
- Shoot photos outdoors in natural light. A slightly overcast day is ideal.
- Do not use flash, which can cause red-eye and distort colors and shadows, unless you are photographing a pet with a black coat.
- Take several facial shots with a zoom lens, three-quarter views, slightly angled poses and frontal poses.
- It's OK to have someone hold your pet or child, if needed. They can be painted out.
The better your photos, the better the finished product.